Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Sunday, October 23, 2016

Verse of the Week - Romans 8:26 - October 23, 2016

How happy I am that the Holy Spirit dwells in me! 
The Holy Spirit intercedes for me  with God. I may not know what to pray, but the Holy Spirit does.
Sometimes, the only words that I pray is, "Help me, Father." 
In times like this, the Spirit is interceding for me, too. After all, who knows my mind and heart better than the living Spirit of God that dwells within me? 
My Heart is Sad
Additionally, my heart is sad for my brothers and sisters who are living in persecution around the world and the growing immorality all around me. The Holy Spirit takes this sadness I bear and intercedes for me in unspoken groaning to our Heavenly Father and his son Jesus.

Honestly if you are a spirit-filled and a spirit-led child of God, sadness for the state of this world should be in your heart too. This doesn't mean you should be visibly sad, just aware of the inroads the Enemy has made in society around the world.
Can you picture the Holy Spirit groaning our sadness to God in heaven for the state of his creation?  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB