Fasting isn't necessarily from food. You can fast from social media, TV viewing, or busyness. Yes, fasting isn't just fasting from food. This was a reminder that I needed to hear.
- What does "Ordinary, but Faithful" mean to you?
- Which woman could you identify with the most? Why?
- What is the world's view of "success"? How does this world view affect you sense of worth? Would this world view have an impact on how you view your ordinary days?
- Read 2 Corinthians 5:7 and discuss practical ways you can continue to grow in your faith walk.
- Read Luke 25:21 and discuss the meaning of the verse. Are hearing the words of Jesus your heart's desire?