Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Sunday, October 23, 2016

Psalm of the Week - 119:44 - October 23, 2016

Alley Springs, Eminence MO
Author Sallee Bonham on bottom left of picture. 
Picture taken by Jamie Roberts 2016 

Bill and I went on a fall ride a week ago. 
We knew it would probably be our last outing before the weather turned. It was chilly as we rode our bikes to the meet up in Houston, MO. Eleven of us arrived at the gas station that is located at the crossroads of Hwy. 63S and Hwy. 17 in Houston. We topped off our gas tanks and then the group rode the smaller highways through Summersville and on to Alley Springs. 
Fall in the Ozarks
As we road down one of  the smaller roads that was bordered by trees, the wind kept brown leaves swirling around  in the air like leaf airplanes circling an airfield. The leaves would tip left and right while floating downward like a graceful airplane landing on the runway. Yes, fall has arrived in the Ozarks and ride season is at an end for those of us who can't, or don't ride in cold weather all bundled up like a mummy. 
Lunch and Fellowship
Lunch was a happy affair and Jesus was a topic of our conversation. Being with a group of fellow believers who always want to obey the Word of God and share the Good News of Jesus Christ is uplifting. It is a spiritual refueling so to speak. The Holy Spirit in each of us was smiling as we enjoyed the day that the Lord had made and were glad in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB