Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Sunday, September 24, 2017

Tap Out to God - Psalm 66:3

Mixed Martial Arts
In MMA, or Mixed Martial Arts, a fighter will tap-out, or submit to their opponent when they find themselves in a position that is impossible to recover, or escape from. Most fighters will wait until the last moment possible to tap out. No one wants to admit that they have been overpowered by the greater strength of an opponent.
God is Formidable
In Psalm 66, the writer says to tell God you KNOW how formidable and impressive his works are and through the greatness of his power, his enemies will submit themselves to him. God is the greater opponent and his enemies will surrender, or tap out to him. 
God is with us and for us. 
His enemies will always tap out before him. Isn't that a great reason to make a joyful noise to the Lord today?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB