Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Sunday, September 10, 2017

How to Live Life - Psalm 119:9-10

Psalm 119 is an amazing psalm to study. 
Study will reveal that this psalm contains instructions on how to live life every day. This life outline includes the following four instructions:
  • Study God's commands
  • Live according to the word of God, the Bible
  • Seek God with all your heart
  • Ask God to help you stay focused on his commands
Think About the Word of God Like This
Each verse is like a seed of wisdom that contains his instructions on how to live according to his will. When you bury these seeds in your heart, each word will sprout and give you understanding and insight into God's commands. This is the insight that will keep you from leaving his path for you. The more seeds you bury in your heart, the more insight and understanding you will have about the Lord's commands.  Seek him with all your heart. The rewards will be great. This isn't my promise, it is God's promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB