Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Driving in the Fog

The weatherman said that conditions were favorable for the formation of black ice and a heavy fog was blanketing our area.

I drove significantly slower than usual. The visibility varied from a hundred feet to half a mile. Occasionally, twin pinpoints of light would appear from the fog and a vehicle traveling east would emerge from the misty blanket of moisture. Carefully, through the enshrouding fog, I scanned the pavement ahead for frosted or shiny areas that would indicate ice. 

As I drove through the fog, my thoughts turned to Jesus. 
When life wraps around us and we can't see more than a few feet in front of us, slow down and know that Jesus is there. He is going to keep us from running into obstacles and sliding off the road. Trust Him. Have faith.

Proverbs 2:8 NIV 
for he guards the course of the just and protects the way of his faithful ones.


Psalm 66:9 NIV  
he has preserved our lives and kept our feet from slipping.

Psalm 121:2-3
My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.He will not let your foot slip-- he who watches over you will not slumber;


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB