Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Monday, February 1, 2016

Verse of the Week - Jeremiah 1:5 - January 31, 2016

God had a plan for Jeremiah. God has a plan for you. The choices we make effect the plan that God has for us. I went off the path when I became lonely and decided to "lower my standards" to be in a relationship. 

Months later, my fiancee broke our engagement and I was heart broken. However, I reached out to my heavenly Father, sat in the shadow of his feet for a while, and paid attention to my relationship with Him. 

Oddly, I felt as if the months I had spent outside of God's plan had never happened. As a widow, I made a choice to be single and devoted to God for one year. I needed to heal from my husband's death. Jumping into a relationship because I was lonely didn't heal me, it hurt me. 
. A Joyce Meyer message entitled, Hanging On the Vine." helped me make my decision to devote a year to the Lord. That year was amazing. I studied my Bible, grew in biblical knowledge, and deepened my relationship with Jesus. 

Jesus loves us so much more than we can imagine. He died for me on a cross. He died for you on a cross. Reach out to Jesus today and make him the focus of your love. The rewards are worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB