Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Monday, August 29, 2016

Psalm of the Week - 73:25 - Week of August 29, 2016

Whom have I in heaven but you? and there is none on Earth that I desire beside you.
The saying,”Happiness is an inside job.” is true.
Outside things like food, travel, friends, and accomplishments can make us happy, but not long term. At least that has been my experience. I felt like something was missing in my life and I couldn't quite pinpoint what it was. It was God. I had left Him out of my life completely.
Part of my Heart
Then, I gave Him part of my life and my heart, but I mainly called on Him when I was in the midst of turmoil, or on Sunday morning. God wants all of my heart, not just part of my heart.
Once I placed God first in my life, and gave him my whole heart, a lasting happiness has followed. 
Placing God first in my life is a commitment that brought me into a right relationship with God. Today, I submerge myself in the Word constantly and find my thoughts on accomplishing God's goals for me. I have never been happier.
Prayer
Lord God, thank you for being faithful and constant. You are good all the time and there is nothing on Earth that I desire beside you. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB