Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Monday, August 8, 2016

Psalm of the Week - 139:23-24 - August 8, 2016

As the Lord knows us thoroughly, and we are strangers to ourselves, 
we should earnestly desire and pray to be searched and proved by his word and Spirit.

If there be any wicked way in me, let me see it; and root it out of me. 

The way of godliness is pleasing to God, and profitable to us; and will end in everlasting life. It is the good old way. All the saints, or followers of Jesus, desire to be kept and led in this way, that they may not miss it, turn out of it, or tire in it.

adapted from Matthew Henry's Bible Commentary



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB