The video links are no longer working. The video playlist has been deleted from YouTube.
- What is the difference between a purpose and a plan?
- The plan is how God fulfills his purpose for you.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be. 17 How precious to me are your thoughts, God! How vast is the sum of them! 18 Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand—when I awake, I am still with you.
- How different would our life be if we imagined God thinking about us?
- What kind of God is that? A God who thinks of us that significantly.
- Science and medicine has developed to the point that we can see an unborn child.
Beth shares about her daughter's 3D ultrasound.
- God looked at us in our mother's womb and He said,"Do you have any idea how loved you are?"
- That is the love of God.
- A thought through plan and he is not the only one with a plan for our life today.
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
- the word schemes means a plan. An orderly, technical plan.
- There is an enemy of your soul and he has a plan for your life.
- His purpose is to take away glory from God.
- God's purpose is to show much glory through your life.
- God's purpose is to give us hope and a future.
- He will prosper us with nonphysical things like satisfaction, fulfillment, fruit bearing, peace of mind.
- The Enemy's purpose is to steal, kill, and destroy.
- There's a plan going.
- A plan with purpose.
God's purpose for you in your own generation is perfectly timed.
36“Now when David had served God’s purpose in his own generation, he fell asleep; he was buried with his ancestors and his body decayed.
- In my own generation I have been called to serve God's purpose.
26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands.
- Our time on planet Earth was set by God.
- He knew us before the foundation of the world.
- He even knew our works.
10 For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.