Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Saturday, July 12, 2014

God's Purpose For You - Week 4



The video links are no longer working. The video playlist has been deleted from YouTube. 

Sallee's Notes


Ephesians 2:10 (End of Week 3/Beginning of Week 4)

 10 For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Acts 17:26-27

26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. 

  • Our time on planet Earth was set by God. 
  • He knew us before the foundation of the world.
  • He even knew our works.
  • Our personality, our gifts were made before he foundation of the world.
  • Its our whole reason for being here. 


 God's purpose for you in your own generation is perfectly timed.

Acts 13:36

36“Now when David had served God’s purpose in his own generation, he fell asleep; he was buried with his ancestors and his body decayed.

  • In my own generation I have been called to serve God's purpose.
  • We are exactly where we are supposed to be in this time frame, in this generation.
  • In our own generation means that we are relevant 
  • Nothing is more challenging than being a relevant Christian
  • Being a relevant Christian  mean we can be in touch with the world to understand what is going on without the world getting all over us.
  • If we can accept this challenge in the power of the Holy Spirit, nothing is more powerful.
  • We can show people the relevance of God's Word in the world today.
  • If Christianity is the narrow way, Christian relevance is walking a tight rope.
  • Carnality is to the left if we fall off.
  • If we fall off to the right we will fall into hyper spirituality. We can get in such a religious mode that no one knows what we are talking about. We are perceived as weird.

John 5:36-42 (Jesus is speaking)


Witness of Works 
36“But the testimony which I have is greater than the testimony of John; for the works which the Father has given Me to accomplish—the very works that I do—testify about Me, that the Father has sent Me.

Witness of the Father
37“And the Father who sent Me, He has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time nor seen His form. 38“You do not have His word abiding in you, for you do not believe Him whom He sent.

Witness of the Scripture
 39“You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me; 40 and you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life. 41“I do not receive glory from men; 42but I know you, that you do not have the love of God in yourselves. 
  • Let's do the hard thing that matters
  • We are going to be doing something hard anyway.
Let us do the hard thing that matters.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB