Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Friday, July 18, 2014

God's Purpose For You - Week 5



The video links are no longer working. The video playlist has been deleted from YouTube. 

Sallee's Notes


  • God is still the I AM of our generation
  • This is not a God forsaken world.
  • For God so loved the world...
  • God has not forsaken this world
  • He is the I AM now.
Three Points of the Bible Stud

1. God's Purpose for You in Your Own Generation is Highly Personal
2. God's Purpose for You in Your Own Generation is Perfectly Timed
3. God's Purpose for You in Your Own Generation is Carefully Protected

Luke 22:41-42

41 He withdrew about a stone’s throw beyond them, knelt down and prayed, 
42 “Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will (boule), but yours be done.

  • Absolutely nothing is allowed to come to you and into your life through the permissive will of God. That does not have some bearing on God's purpose for you in your own generation
  • We have no idea what happened in the spiritual realm when Christ died on the cross.
  • We have no idea what it would be like to take on the weight of sin and have God turn his head from us.

  • Purpose - original Greek word for purpose was boule.
  • Definition of boule: will, project, intention, deliberation, reflection.
Genesis 50:20

20 You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives.

  • We have an enemy who wants to harm us, but God intends it for good to accomplish what is now being done in your generation.


Jeremiah 29:11

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB