Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Monday, September 12, 2016

Verse of the Week - 1 Timothy 2:1 - September 12, 2016

September 11 was yesterday. 
Let's remember that for a brief period of time, America was united. Prayer warriors, continue to pray and intercede for this great country of ours. The Enemy is Satan. We are fighting a spiritual battle and all prayer warriors need to engage this enemy and cast him out our lives and our nation. 
Remember the fallen who have fought for our freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB