Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Sunday, September 25, 2016

Verse of the Week - 2 Timothy 2:3 - September 25, 2016


Endure hardship. 
This phrase doesn't mean a lot to someone like me who has grownup in a country with an enormous amount of personal freedom and hasn't experienced any type of persecution beyond a scowling face, or a yelled"Go Home!"

The stories of my persecuted brothers and sisters in faith make me weep. 
Today, in 2016, my brothers and sister in faith are being jailed, maimed, beaten, and killed because of their faith. Right now, as you read this post, fellow believers are being ripped from their homes and loved ones.

One story in particular has me praying hard for a sister in faith in Nigeria, Africa. 
Her husband and son were killed by terrorists who broke into their home. Her two little girls were kidnapped by the terrorists. The girls were 6 and 8 years old. I don't even want to think about what happened to these baby girls. To read all of this heartbreaking story, Click Here

The Lord has been speaking to my heart about praying for the persecuted church ever since I started praying for a sister in faith in 2014 who was in prison with her baby. 

After 2 weeks of steady prayer, she was released and flown to the United States. My prayers for her were answered. My last post on persecuted Christians in Africa was in January when I woke up at 3:30 am and was led to pray hard for the men and women of faith in Africa and the missionaries that are there trying to help them. Again, the Lord is speaking to me to continue praying and writing about what is happening to the children of light in a darkened world. 

Pray with me for the missionaries and faithful Christians who are enduring hardship because they are being good soldiers for Jesus Christ. 

Prayer
Jesus, I know how sad you must be as you sit on your throne in heaven and see your followers being beaten, maimed, threatened, and killed because thy love you with all their heart. I ask that you be with them at all times. Do not let their feet slip. Shade them from harm. Watch over their comings and goings today and forever. Let your protection be evident so that your faithful ones may give you the honor, glory, and can proclaim to the persecutors that you are all powerful. They can proclaim that their God is alive and actively protecting them. I ask these things in your powerful name Jesus and by the blood you shed to save us from sin. Amen. 

To learn more about persecuted Christians and what you can do  Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB