Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Friday, September 30, 2016

Road Trip! A Workshop and a Women's Conference.

Workshop day! 
I like learning new skills that I can apply to my job. Meeting and greeting fellow paraprofessionals and talking shop with others who have similar on-the-job challenges is fun and inspires more creative thinking. At least, I think so.

Similarly, going to a one day women's conference helps me to learn a new approach, or point of view to my faith.

Meeting and greeting other women of faith is fun and inspires me. Listening to a variety of women speak on a topic helps my faith to deepen and grow as I listen to the differing attitudes and outlooks on faith.

A Workshop and a Women's Conference
This week I am going to a workshop for work AND going to a half-day fall women's conference at a local church. I am excited and happy to be going to both - it's a win-win for me! lol...lol

The Workshop
The workshop is for experienced paraprofessionals with four or more years of experience. I went to the beginning paraprofessional workshop last year because I had not worked in the special education department in years and I knew that many things had changed, especially the terminology. Last year's workshop was helpful and informative. This year's workshop should also be fun, helpful, and informative. In fact, I have found myself looking forward to this date.

The Conference
The women's conference topic is "Ordinary, but Faithful." I am looking forward to attending and sharing what I learn with you. Ordinary, but faithful is a fairly broad topic. I wonder which biblical women we will be taking a closer look at?

The woman at the well was an ordinary Samaritan woman who just went to get water one morning. Maybe it is Mary and Martha because they were ordinary women and sisters who served Jesus when he was in town staying at their house. Hmmm...who else? In the old testament there are quite a few women who were living an ordinary and normal life. I will just have to wait and see.

I am looking forward to my road trips!
Yes, I get to go to the workshop on Friday and the conference is on the following Saturday morning. I am also looking forward to seeing if the Lord has a divine appointment or two in store for me. Hope you are well and enjoying today.
Bye for now!
SalleeB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB