Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Sunday, September 18, 2016

Psalm of the Week - 121:2 - September 18, 2016

The Gasconade River at Sunset by Gasconade, MO. Photograph taken by Cassie Pilger 
I rely on the creator of the heavens and earth for my security. He is always available to help me. I know this because I have read of his works in my bible. God is faithful and good. 

I KNOW 
  • that I have a personal relationship with a living God who loves me. 
  •  that I have been given an indwelling Holy Spirit that helps me and connects me to Jesus the Son and God the Father.
  •  that I am a co-heir of the kingdom of God
  • I am going home to heaven when my physical body dies.  
Do you KNOW beyond all doubt that you have a personal relationship with God? Do you have the Holy Spirit? Do you KNOW you are a co-heir of  God's kingdom and going home to heaven? 

When you have a personal relationship with the Maker of heaven and earth, you have no doubt about any of the above questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB