Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Sunday, October 24, 2021

Keeping in Alignment with God's Plan

 

Sunrise. The start of a new day. A day full of plans. In the mornings, I am prone to jumping out of bed, rushing around getting ready, and going off to work. Did I wake and pray? No, I did not. I'm rushing off into a new day without acknowledging God. This is where the temptation to fall into my own plans and stray out of God's plan happens. 

Luckily, I know that I can start my day over at anytime. All I have to do is stop and pray, have a little talk with my heavenly Father about my attitude and actions. God wants the best for me. I just have to remember to have some quiet time with him, be still, and listen for some guidance from the Holy Spirit. This is how I stay in God's plan. Prayer time keeps me in spiritual alignment with God's plan for my day. Don't skip that quiet moment of morning prayer with God. Skipping prayer time is the start of a slide into your plans and out of God's plan. 

There are many plans in a man's heart, Nevertheless the Lord's counsel-that will stand. Proverbs 19:21 NKJV



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB