Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Monday, September 5, 2016

Psalm of the Week - 32:2-5 - September 5, 2016

Blessed is the one whose sin the Lord does not count against them and in whose spirit is no deceit. When I kept silent, my bones wasted away through my groaning all day long. For day and night your hand was heavy on me; my strength was sapped as in the heat of summer. Then I acknowledged my sin to you and did not cover up my iniquity. I said, “I will confess my transgressions to the Lord.” And you forgave the guilt of my sin.
Knowing Jesus and living with sin is tough. 
It is even tougher to live with a sin that has a stronghold in your life after God convicts you of that sin.
The guilt of living in sin, under God's conviction, is painful. 
You know what you are doing is wrong, but you just can't seem to stop. A cycle of guilt, remorse, and secret shame begins weighing upon your thoughts.
There is only one way to get out of this situation. 
You have to willingly and wholeheartedly repent to God and ask for forgiveness.
Next, give God your entire life. Your life became God's life to do with as He wants. No more withholding areas of your life from Him because you have placed yourself under his Lordship.
A Personal Scripture Prayer
Lord,when I kept quiet about my sin my unhappiness kept me groaning and ill. My guilt sapped my strength. Then I turned to you and no longer tried to cover up the depths of my wrongdoing. I decided to confess my wrongs to you Lord. When I confessed, you forgave the sin and the guilt was gone. I am blissfully content since you forgave my sin. I am happy that your favor includes not counting my sin, or sins against me. I am blessed that You are in charge of my life today. I say these things through Jesus Christ who is my Lord and Savior. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB