Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Monday, March 28, 2016

Verse of the Week - Matthew 28:6 AKJV - March 27, 2016

...let us remember our Lord Jesus is not here, he is risen; therefore let our hearts rise, and seek the things that are above. He is risen, as he said. Let us never think that strange which the word of Christ has told us to expect;...  Matthew Henry
I am filled with joy as I type this message. My Jesus loves me, he is risen, he is alive, and he LOVES me. Yes, I know I am being loud in typing capitals. Truly, I feel like standing on my back deck and declaring this out loud to the back yard. Yep, I don't care if I get labeled as " that crazy Jesus biker lady." lol...lol 

As I sat in church, the words "He is risen!" seemed to resound through my heart and mind. Tears gathered in my eyes as I thought about Jesus' sacrifice.

He was nailed to a cross and took the sin of the world upon himself. He took MY sin upon himself. Then, he arose just like he had told his followers he would. 

The angel that delivered this message is described as having "a face like lightning." 
Can you imagine the intensity of lightning contained in a face? Truly, I would believe his words,"our Lord Jesus is not here, he is risen;."  Did you catch the fact that the angel said "our"? Jesus is lord of all in heaven, too. He is a living presence. 

My Jesus is not dead - He is Alive and he is Risen! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB