Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Monday, August 31, 2015

Verse of the Week -Deuteronomy 5:32 - September 1, 2015

Did you ever play Follow the Leader
My grade school classmates and I played this game during many a recess. A single file line of kids would form and the first person in line was the leader. The long line would begin to move and each person in line was supposed to mimic the movements of the leader. If you failed to mimic the movement, you were out of the game until only one person was left behind the leader. That person became the new leader and the game started over.

When Jesus is our leader, he wants us to follow his lead and mimic his actions. The best part about following Jesus? You are not out when you have trouble following his actions! He just wants you to continue following him until your movements bring you closer and closer to him.

Jesus has a leader, too. He is God's son. He obediently followed God's commands and did not turn aside to the right, or to the left during his lifetime. As long as we continue to follow our heavenly leader's example, we are going to get closer and closer to him until we too, join him in Heaven. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB