Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Monday, August 3, 2015

Journey Off the Map Vacation Bible School


VBS was small this year, thirty-eight children. However, all of my 5th/6th grade students have been baptised, attend church, church camp, and know the Bible fairly well. I loved teaching this group about sharing the good news as an evangelist and mission work.
Palm trees - 3 Pool noodles, 2 rectangular plastic table cloths, and 20 paper bags

5th/6th Base camp tent. The students loved being under this awning!

Tissue paper flowers to help decorate 5th/6th basecamp. I love how the two toned flowers turned out, very water lillyish. 


Three of us took pictures during the five days of vacation bible school. I used Windows Live Movie Maker to turn the pictures into a movie.  For a sound track, I went to iTunes and purchased three songs from the Journey Off the Map sountrack. ($3 for 3 songs)  We played the movie on the last day of Vacation Bible School for parents. It is a 9 minute and 45 second look into VBS. If you would like to view the movie, Click Here

The last day of VBS ends with a party! Popcorn, cotton candy, hotdogs, a bounce house, and a cake walk are part of the fun. I made cakes for the cake walk.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB