Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Verse of the Week - Isaiah 54:10 - Week of April 13, 2015

Though the mountains be shaken
and the hills be removed, yet my 
unfailing love for you will not be
 shaken nor my covenant of 
peace be removed," says the 
LORD, who has compassion on
you.



Reading this verse fills me with amazement, wonder, and joy

God loves you through every storm. His love is always there and it will not be shaken. What a wonderful promise! You are his beloved. This is what Matthew Henry had to say about this verse:

"...Mountains have been shaken and removed, but the promises of God never were broken by any event...when our friends fail us, our God does not...God will rebuke and correct his people...but he will not cast them off." 

Personal Prayer
Father, you have promised that your love is unfailing and your covenant of peace will not be removed. I am claiming this promise for myself. Thank your Lord for caring so much about me and promising to be with me through every storm. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB