Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Sunday, April 19, 2015

Psalm of the Week - 118:8 - Week of April 20, 2015


" it is not good to put confidence in man at all; it is trusting to a broken staff, to a mere shadow, which can yield no support or relief: it is best to trust in the Lord; he is able to help, as well as willing; he is faithful to his word, and unchangeable in his promises; whereas man, though he may have a will to help, oftentimes has it not in his power; and when it is in his power, and has promised it, he disappoints, being changeable or unfaithful. Wherefore trust not in man, but in the Lord"                                                                         Gill's Bible Exposition

A broken staff is of no use to anyone. Man is a shadow compared to our triune God; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.  

By putting our trust in Jesus, we were given the right to become children of God.(John 1:12) In fact, the Holy Spirit is inside each and every believer of the Son. (1Cor. 6:19) How could we want to trust in another finite human being, when we have an infinite God to trust in?  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB