Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Saturday, June 14, 2014

The Captivity of Activity - Conclusion



Sallee's Notes

Nanny's house testimony - continued from last week
  • Beth's mother choreographed her own flower garden
  • Michael wanted to pick all the flowers
  • Morning routine at Nanny's house is for one of the grand kids to pick a bouquet of flowers.
  • Nanny asked Michael if he could pick one and Beth didn't think he could.
  • Michael assured Beth that he could BUT he didn't want her to watch.
  • Beth asked why and he said, "Because I want to pick it for YOU." 
  • Beth and Nanny went inside and trusted Michael.
  • He picked a 7 foot, prize sunflower.
  • He knew he only had one trip in the flower garden, so he went for the gold.
Mary chose the sunflower and nobody can take that from her.
  • What are you going to do? 
  • Time is going fast.
  • What's is going to be? You have a new choice to make every day. No matter what you chose yesterday, Today you have a new choice to make. 
  • Choose what cannot be taken from you.

Prayer

Lord I love your word. It speaks to us right where we are. At Mary and Martha's, in one or the other, somehow wrapped up in one complicated person. Father you have given us the gift of choice. And Father I have to say that I have not always chosen well, but I have a new day. A new chance so choose and I want to choose you. We bless you and we love you. Come and do what you do. And bring peace to our hearts and minds. In the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB