Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Saturday, June 7, 2014

Psalm of the Week - Psalm 37:1-9 - Week of June 9, 2013


1 Do not fret because of those who are evil or be envious of those who do wrong;
2 for like the grass they will soon wither, like green plants they will soon die away.
3 Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
4 Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
5 Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this:
6 He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn, your vindication like the noonday sun.
7 Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; do not fret when people succeed in their ways,
when they carry out their wicked schemes.
8 Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret—it leads only to evil.
9 For those who are evil will be destroyed, but those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land.

Personal Prayer
Father God, do not let me fret or be envious of those who do evil, or are wrong doers. I know that they will wither like the grass, or die away like green plants. I trust you Lord and will do good. I am enjoying the safe pasture that you have given me as I dwell in the land. You are my delight. I know you will give me the desires of my heart because you are my joy and my delight. I am committed to your way and trust you to make my righteous reward and vindication shine like the dawn, or the noonday sun. I am quiet and still before you Lord. I am waiting patiently. Help me to not fret when people succeed in their way and carry out their wicked schemes. Help me to refrain from anger, wrath and fretting because it will only lead to evil. I do not want to do evil because I know that those who are evil will be destroyed by you. Father, my hope is in you. I believe I will inherit the land because your scripture says so. 

Spoken by the Lord to my Heart
Daughter, I love you. You are my beloved. Shelter in me and I will protect you. Grow and increase your knowledge of my ways so that your growth will testify to my glory. Continue to serve me in all your ways and I will prosper you. The desires of your heart will be fulfilled because of your faithfulness. The workers are few. Continue to serve me and increase the harvest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB