Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Saturday, June 28, 2014

God's Purpose For You - Week 2




The video links are no longer working. The video playlist has been deleted from YouTube. 

Sallee's Notes


  • Purpose - original Greek word for purpose was boule.
  • Definition of boule: will, project, intention, deliberation, reflection.
  • The thought process of God for your life includes deliberation and reflection.
  • God thinks about YOU.
  • We have this stronghold of insignificance that isn't true.
  • Beth's testimony of an incident that happened at the airport restroom.
  • Am I invisible or something?
  • Is anyone there?
  • Does God even know I am alive?
  • Does God see me?
  • Do I stick out to him?

Jeremiah 29:11-14
11For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. 12Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. 13And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. 14And I will be found of you, saith the LORD...

God has thought it through.
Deliberation and reflection are shown in Jeremiah 29:11-14 KJV.

  • "I think thoughts toward you," 
  • The word "think" is used elsewhere in the bible for artistic work.
  • In other words, God has a plan for you and it is artistic.
  • Your God is not boring! 
  • He will take you on the wildest ride of your life!
  • His plan is for you is in color, not black and white
  • He thinks in colors that are outside of the "crayon" box of 66 colors.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB