Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Thursday, April 3, 2014

A Fight Worth Having - Part 3


The videos for this series of posts have been removed from YouTube. My notes include all of the questions and scripture references from Beth's bible study.

Week 3

2 Timothy 4:5

But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry.

Keep our heads -we are losing our heads in our conflicts
we are wounded of heart and fighting our battles with our wounded hearts hemorrhaging all over the place.
We want to fight with heart, but when our heart is wounded
Fighting out of a wounded heart hurts everyone - everyone is going to get bloodied
Fighting with wounded emotions will wound everyone around us.

Psalm 73:21-22

21 When my heart was grieved and my spirit embittered,
22 I was senseless and ignorant; I was a brute beast before you

Embarrassed yourself in a fight
Lost our head and fought with our bloodied hearts
We can't always be sure that what we feel is true
We have to keep our heads

Ephesians 6:10-12

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 
11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 
12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

We cannot judge another persons heart
Only God can shed light and insight

1 Cor. 9:26

26 Therefore I do not run like someone running aimlessly; I do not fight like a boxer beating the air. 

Sometimes we are just mad and throwing punches
Figure out who your enemy is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB