Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Sunday, March 30, 2014

Psalm of the Week - Psalm 31:1-8 - Week of March 31, 2014

In you, Lord, I have taken refuge;
    let me never be put to shame;
    deliver me in your righteousness.
Turn your ear to me,
    come quickly to my rescue;
be my rock of refuge,
    a strong fortress to save me.
Since you are my rock and my fortress,
    for the sake of your name lead and guide me.
Keep me free from the trap that is set for me,
    for you are my refuge.
Into your hands I commit my spirit;
    deliver me, Lord, my faithful God.
I hate those who cling to worthless idols;
    as for me, I trust in the Lord.
I will be glad and rejoice in your love,
    for you saw my affliction
    and knew the anguish of my soul.
You have not given me into the hands of the enemy
    but have set my feet in a spacious place.


Personal Application

Lord, your are my refuge. I have turned to you. Let me never be put to shame and deliver me in your righteousness. Listen to me lord and come quickly to my rescue. Lord, be my rock and my fortress. For the sake of your name, lead and guide me. Because you are my refuge, keep me free from from traps set for me. I commit my spirit to your hands Lord. I know you will deliver me because you are faithful. I trust in you Lord, not in worthless idols. I am glad and rejoice in your love. You saw my anguish and affliction. You did not give me to the enemy, but set my feet in a spacious place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB