Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Thursday, April 10, 2014

A Fight Worth Having - Part 4

The videos for this series of posts have been removed from YouTube. My notes include all of the questions and scripture references from Beth's bible study.

My Notes

  • Figure out who my real enemy who
  • Headship - headship means authority
  • I do not want the authority of the enemy in any part of my life
  • He has no right to take authority in a believer's life
  • You can give him authority by giving him permission
  • The enemy starts with the small things in our lives. We do not know we have been robbed.
  • The Lord sets a table for you in the presence of your enemy.
  • Fight the enemy. Fight for your surrendered ground. Fight for the things that He has no right to take anyway. Learn to fight with focus.


Point#1 Fight For and Not With

  • Stop expending so much energy fighting with instead of for.
  • Evaluate your fight. 
  • Is it worth having?

Point #2 Keep Our Heads

Point #3 Lose Our Pride


1 What causes fights and quarrels among you? Don’t they come from your desires that battle within you? 2 You desire but do not have, so you kill. You covet but you cannot get what you want, so you quarrel and fight. You do not have because you do not ask God. 
James 4:1-2 NIV


  • We are mad at some people because we want something from them. 
  • They are refusing to be a god in our life.
  • We have real and valid desires in life, but flesh and blood cannot fill the cavern inside us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB