Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Thursday, April 10, 2014

Psalm of the Week - Psalm 31:14-20 - Week of April 7, 2014

14 But I trust in you, Lord;
I say, “You are my God.”
15 My times are in your hands;
deliver me from the hands of my enemies,
from those who pursue me.
16 Let your face shine on your servant;
save me in your unfailing love.
17 Let me not be put to shame, Lord,
for I have cried out to you;
but let the wicked be put to shame
and be silent in the realm of the dead.
18 Let their lying lips be silenced,
for with pride and contempt
they speak arrogantly against the righteous.
19 How abundant are the good things
that you have stored up for those who fear you,
that you bestow in the sight of all,
on those who take refuge in you.
20 In the shelter of your presence you hide them
from all human intrigues;
you keep them safe in your dwelling
from accusing tongues.


Personal Application

I know you keep good things stored up for me because I love you, adore you, and stand in awe of you. You will hide me from my enemies. The enemies who lie about me. The enemies who speak as if I am nothing. The enemies who take pride in looking down on me. I know you have good things saved for me and that you will give them to me in the sight of all. Especially those who take refuge in you. I am yours Lord. My life is yours. Let your face shine on me and save me with your unfailing love. I have turned to you, I have spoken to you, I have cried out to you when my enemies have attacked me. I know you will keep me safe and hide me from human intrigues and keep me safe from accusing tongues. Thank-you Father for your unfailing love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB