Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Sunday, March 2, 2014

Psalm of the Week - Psalm 27: 4-9 - March 3, 2014

One thing I ask from the Lord,
    this only do I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord
    all the days of my life,
to gaze on the beauty of the Lord
    and to seek him in his temple.

For in the day of trouble
    he will keep me safe in his dwelling;
he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent
    and set me high upon a rock.
Then my head will be exalted
    above the enemies who surround me;
at his sacred tent I will sacrifice with shouts of joy;
    I will sing and make music to the Lord.
Hear my voice when I call, Lord;
    be merciful to me and answer me.

My heart says of you, “Seek his face!
    Your face, Lord, I will seek.

Do not hide your face from me,
    do not turn your servant away in anger;
    you have been my helper.
Do not reject me or forsake me,
    God my Savior.

Personal Application

I only ask one thing,
I only seek one thing,
to stay close to the Lord all the days of my life.
To look on the beauty of the Lord
and to seek him in his temple.

When trouble comes,
he will keep me safe with him in his house
he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent.
He will keep me safe, high upon a rock.

I will be above my enemies who are all around me.
At God's sacred tent I will sacrifice with shouts of joy.
I will celebrate and praise the Lord.

Lord, hear me when I call to you;
be merciful to me and answer me.

My heart tells me to seek your face.
I will seek your face Lord.

Do not hide your face from me,
or turn away from me, your servant, in anger.
Lord, you have been my helper.
Do not reject me or forsake me,
God, you are my Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB