Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Psalm of the Week - 16:1-2;7-9 - Week of April 13, 2015


Keep me safe, O God, for in you I take refuge. I said to the LORD, "You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing."...I will praise the LORD, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me. I have set the LORD always before me, because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure,

Written by David, Practiced by Jesus
David may have written this psalm, but it also applies to Jesus. Jesus prayed on all occasions to his Father, God. Jesus never wavered in his faith when Satan tempted him in the wilderness. 

Do You Reflect Jesus in Your Daily Walk?
Our daily walk with the Lord should mirror Jesus' example. Remember WWJD, or What Would Jesus Do? Jesus took refuge with his Father, sought his Father in prayer, listened to God's counsel, and set God before himself in all things. Jesus praised and worshiped his heavenly Father. 

Psalm 16 is a Personal Prayer
Psalm 16 is written in first person. Therefore,you can apply it to yourself by just reading it. Isn't God awesome? David wrote and practiced these verses, Jesus practiced these verses, and you can practice it too. Truly, scripture is a living document.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB