Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Saturday, June 21, 2014

God's Purpose For You - Week 1


The video links are no longer working. The video playlist has been deleted from YouTube. 

Sallee's Notes

  • What season are you in now? 
  • What has your life been like for the last couple of weeks?
6 weeks in Beth's Life
  • Beth shares about losing her mentor of 24 years and how her mentor helped her.
  • Beth shares about gaining her first grandchild and the impact on her life.
  • The stress of waiting for the results of medical testing.

  • God will speak to all of our needs.
  • God's timing is perfect.
  • God will manipulate bible lessons to speak directly to your problem.
  • God will speak straight into your experience.
  • Don't disconnect Him from real living.

The Word Generation in the Bible

Acts 13:36

36“Now when David had served God’s purpose in his own generation, he fell asleep; he was buried with his ancestors and his body decayed. NIV

36For David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God, fell on sleep, and was laid unto his fathers, and saw corruption KJV

  • David served God's purpose in his own generation.
  • God has a purpose for you in this exact generation.
  • Put yourself in this verse. Substitute your name for David's name.
  • "Now when Sallee had served God's purpose in her own generation, she fell asleep, ..."
  • David was flesh and blood, just like us.

God's Purpose for You in Your Own Generation - It is Highly Personal
  • What God has planned for you is highly personal for you.
  • He plans just for you!
  • Individuals like you and I have a purpose in God's world. AND it is highly personal.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB