Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Take Joy in the Power and Protection of God and Jesus Christ

Psalm 5:11
But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you.               
  • Be glad when I take refuge in the Lord
  • Sing for joy that God is there for me
  • Keep a bubble of your protection over me
  • I love the name of God and rejoice in the relationship
Ephesians 3:20-21 
20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever! Amen.          
  • God can do more than I ever think to ask or imagine. He is infinite and I am not.
  • His power that is at work within me
  • I will glorify God in the church and in Christ Jesus for all generations - forever and ever 
Jude 24-25
24 To him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy— 25 to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.                                                                                  
  • Jesus is my salvation forever and will present me before God without fault
  • Jesus will take great joy in my presence before him.
  • Thank-you Jesus for keeping me from stumbling.
Joshua 1:5
5 No one will be able to stand against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you.       
  • God will not be separated from me.
  • What God did for Moses and Joshua, he will do for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB