- Everywhere I went, I would change the toilet paper roll to come off of the top.
- I had an opinion about everything I saw around me AND voiced my opinion about it.
- Church people were hypocrites and I wanted nothing to do with them.
- Other women were my enemies. I didn't like them.
- My boyfriend, or partner needed to discuss everything with me, or I was MAD that I was left out of the decision making.
- I believed in Jesus, but I only wanted to pray when I was in trouble. Then I wanted to bargain with God rather than submit to God.
But who are you, O man, to answer back to God? Will what is molded say to its molder, “Why have you made me like this?