Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Saturday, July 4, 2015

Will Jesus Know You?

Bill and I are lifestyle evangelists. God is the focus of our lives. He is first in every way. God is first over my husband. God is first in Bill's life. Both of us know that fulfilling God's plan for our lives is the point of our lives. 

Individual bible study and discussion is a daily activity in our home. Sunday morning worship is fulfilling and feeds me. When we are out of town, working at a motorcycle rally, we miss being in church. Our lives are God-centric, or God centered.  

Recently, a scripture  was brought to my attention. The bold print is my emphasis. 
"Not every one that said to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name? and in your name have cast out devils? and in your name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess to them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity."                                                                        Matthew 7:21-23 AKJV
The world is a trap, a snare for Christians. Every follower of Christ needs to make sure Jesus is going to know you when he returns. The lyrics to "Stranger" by Anthem Lights expresses how the faithful have to live in a fallen world.

Stranger
by 
Anthem Lights

Somewhere between where I started and right now
You caught my eye
Now all I can see is the distance that remains
Between You and I

In a land of settling
I can't seem to settle in

I am a stranger in this world, just passing through
Waiting on the Son to come down
Waiting on the Son to come down

I know that I will be on my way real soon
Waiting on the Son to come down
I won't be home till I'm with You
I won't be home till I'm with You, with You, with You

I don't belong
I speak the language but still I can't understand
What's going on?
So I'm running to You just as fast as I can

Don't want to settle in
This place is not my home

I am a stranger in this world, just passing through
Waiting on the Son to come down
Waiting on the Son to come down

I know that I will be on my way real soon
Waiting on the Son to come down
I won't be home till I'm with You

Gonna keep my eyes looking to the sky for You
The Son is on His way and I wanna be ready
And I won't forget I'm not home till I'm with You
The Son is on His way

I am a stranger in this world, just passing through
Waiting on the Son to come down
Waiting on the Son to come down...


I am a stranger in this world because I am a lifestyle evangelist. My eyes are focused on Jesus and I want to be ready for him. My home is in Heaven and I cannot wait to get there! Jesus will know me. 

Will Jesus know you? I pray that he will. Get to know Him better.
  • Read and reread your Bible daily and ask Jesus to let you understand what you are reading. This is your "Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth
  • Worship at Sunday School and church regularly. It is important to fellowship with other believers. It keeps your spiritual gas tank fueled.
  • Pray, Pray, Pray.  Prayer is talking to the Lord. Praise Him, Thank Him, Ask Him, and Cry to Him. He is always listening to you. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB