Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Verse of the Week - Isaiah 45:9 - July 20, 2015

As a small child, I loved Jesus and did not question my relationship with Him. My faith was childlike because I was a child. This childlike faith was apparent until I was in my late teens. As a teenager, I became a questioner. However, this adult personality characteristic separated me from my childlike relationship with God and Jesus for many years. 

I want to know "Why?" about everything that crosses my path. As a life long learner, this is not a bad quality to have, BUT as a lover of Christ it kept me separated from HIM.  

Faith means to trust without proof. Faith in God and Jesus requires trust without proof. For a questioner like myself, this was a hard concept to accept after I left my childhood behind. 

Today, I have quit questioning God and Jesus. How did I do this you ask? I made three decisions:
1. God is good and Satan is bad. God is in heaven - Satan is on earth. 
2. I am a servant of God - I am a wrench in the Lord's toolbox - I want to do his will, not mine. 
3. No matter what happens, I trust God for a positive outcome. 
These three decisions have simplified my life, have kept me on God's path, and have deepened my relationship with Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB