Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Monday, July 27, 2015

Verse of the Week - Isaiah 64:8 - July 27, 2015


Clay is shapeable, malleable, and flexible. I am the work of His hand. He has a plan for my life and I am willing to remain as clay beneath his hand. Today, my goal is to allow God to work on me, in me, and through me.

I was not always willing to be shapeable, malleable, and flexible. The Lord was allowed to be a part of my life, but he did not overshadow my life. I was working at VBS, attending church regularly, reading my Bible, and praying daily. I felt like I was doing enough. I didn't know how much deeper my relationship could be by making one change.

The one change I made was submitting myself to be a servant. Yes, I started telling the Lord that I wanted to be his servant. Every morning I tell the Lord I want to be his servant. Every evening I thank him for allowing me to do his work. 

As a servant, I am listening for his directions, I am listening for his plan for me.Guess what? The Lord began to shape me, mold me, and use me for his purposes. He called me into motorcycle ministry. He told me to start writing for Him. 

Today, I am the work of God's hand. I try to be shapeable, malleable, and flexible. My path is the one God has always intended for me to walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB