Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Monday, February 2, 2015

Verse of the Week - Isaiah 64:8 - Week of 2 February, 2015

I discovered this picture courtesy of Microsoft Word clip art files.

About 2009 I watched Joyce Meyer teach a great lesson using an unworked piece of clay.
First, she took the piece of unworked clay and emphasized its hardness by banging it on her podium. Next, she began to work it as she talked about how the Lord shapes and molds each of us. The clay became softer and more pliable as she continued to shape and mold it. As she continued, she flattened the clay and cut it with a gingerbread man cookie cutter. The newly trimmed clay "man" had been transformed from a hard piece of clay into a transformed child of God. Her lesson imprinted itself permanently into my memory.

I Am the Lord's Clay.
The Lord made it extremely clear to me several years ago that I am his clay. He revealed this to me after I talked back to him in anger and was rebuked through scripture. See Romans 9:20-21

After reading several scriptures about clay, my personal revelation became clear. I am his clay to shape and mold in accordance with his plan for me. However, I have to be willing to let him change me.

Still Willing
Today, I remain willing to have him shape me and mold me into the woman he wants me to be. At church today, our pastor included this scripture with his sermon and I knew that the Lord was reminding me that I am still his clay.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB