Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Monday, February 23, 2015

Verse of the Week - Acts 2:42 - Week of February 23, 2015


My pastor has been preaching on the role of prayer in the early church using the Book of Acts

The Bible is my blueprint, or living plan for how to live a blessed and fulfilled life. I am to devote myself to the apostles' teaching(the Bible), to fellowship, to the breaking of bread, and to prayer.

Prayer is when I sit before the Lord and converse with Him.
Sometimes my prayer consists of, "Father, I need you right now. Please help me." At other times, I ask Him to help others with healing, recovery for losing a loved one, or I ask Him to give me intuitive knowledge on how to handle a situation. He is available 24/7 and I turn to Him constantly.

Another important part of my prayer life is thanking God for my daily blessings. I am blessed with a home that is paid for. I am blessed with a husband who is a man of God. I am blessed with a bounty of food. I am blessed because my bills are paid. Thanking God for my blessings is an important part of my relationship with the Lord.

Praying for my church family, my pastor, the Sunday School teachers, my country,missionaries, and Christians in persecution is an additional part of my daily prayer life.

The bible contains many scriptures about prayer, and it contains many prayers for us to pray. Let's use our resources and pray, pray, pray today!

Have a blessed week!
SalleeB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB