Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Monday, February 23, 2015

Psalm of the Week - Psalm 67 - Week of February 23, 2015


Psalm 67:1 NIV



1   May God be gracious to us and bless us
and make his face shine on us

2   so that your ways may be known on earth,
your salvation among all nations.

3   May the peoples praise you, God;
may all the peoples praise you.

4   May the nations be glad and sing for joy,
for you rule the peoples with equity
and guide the nations of the earth.

5   May the peoples praise you, God;
may all the peoples praise you.

6   The land yields its harvest;
God, our God, blesses us.

7   May God bless us still,
so that all the ends of the earth will fear him.
                                                                      Psalm 67 NIV

Personal Prayer Application

May God be gracious to me and bless me and make his face shine on me that my ways may be known on earth, my salvation will be seen among all people. 
May I praise you, God; may all of the people praise you. 
May the nations be glad and sing for you that you rule all people equally and guide the nations of the earth. 
May I praise you , God; may all of the people praise you. 
The land yields its harvest; I have enough to eat. 
God, my God, blesses me. 
May God bless me and his people still, so that all the ends of the earth will stand in reverential awe of him.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB