Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Sunday, April 27, 2014

Psalm of the Week - Psalm 34:1-3 - Week of April 27, 2014

1 I will extol the Lord at all times; his praise will always be on my lips.
2 I will glory in the Lord; let the afflicted hear and rejoice.
3 Glorify the Lord with me; let us exalt his name together


Life Application

I believe these three scriptures speak of faith in action. Will extol, will always be, will glory, and exalt are all verbs. The Lord is the object of my actions. I will praise him highly at all times. I will honor him with praise, admiration, and worship at all times. I will glory in the Lord always. I will always rejoice in triumph.I will take delight and be glad in the Lord at all times. I will always raise his name to the skies and be joyful. Let us always hear and intensify our faith together. Let us always praise the Lord widely and make him know publicly. I will let the word of God stimulate my faith at all times.

The Verb Definitions and Similar Verbs for Verses 1-3

extol - verb

  • to praise highly

glorify - verb

  • to honor with praise, admiration, or worship; extol

exalt - verb with an object

  • to raise in rank, honor, power, character, quality, etc.; elevate: He was exalted to the position of president. to praise; extol: to exalt someone to the skies
  • to stimulate, as the imagination: The lyrics of Shakespeare exalted the audience.
  • to intensify, as a color: complementary colors exalt each other.

celebrate - verb with an object

  • to observe (a day) or commemorate (an event) with ceremonies or festivities: to celebrate Christmas; to celebrate the success of a new play. 
  • to make known publicly; proclaim: The newspaper celebrated the end of the war in red headlines.
  • to praise widely or to present to widespread and favorable public notice, as through newspapers or novels: a novel celebrating the joys of marriage; the countryside celebrated in the novels of Hardy.
  • to perform with appropriate rites and ceremonies; solemnize: to celebrate

rejoice -verb with and without an object

  • to be glad; take delight
  • to make joyful; gladden



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB