The videos for this series of posts have been removed from YouTube. My notes include all of the questions and scripture references from Beth's bible study.
- Figure out who my real enemy who
- Headship - headship means authority
- I do not want the authority of the enemy in any part of my life
- He has no right to take authority in a believer's life
- You can give him authority by giving him permission
- The enemy starts with the small things in our lives. We do not know we have been robbed.
- The Lord sets a table for you in the presence of your enemy.
- Fight the enemy. Fight for your surrendered ground. Fight for the things that He has no right to take anyway. Learn to fight with focus.
Point#1 Fight For and Not With
- Stop expending so much energy fighting with instead of for.
- Evaluate your fight.
- Is it worth having?
Point #2 Keep Our Heads
Point #3 Lose Our Pride
- We are mad at some people because we want something from them.
- They are refusing to be a god in our life.
- We have real and valid desires in life, but flesh and blood cannot fill the cavern inside us.