Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Thursday, April 23, 2020

Quiet Yourself Beloved

The Lord spoke to my heart and said,

Quiet yourself beloved. I am your strength. I am your fortress. Do not listen to the words of man. My ways are not their ways.

The news is full of trouble and turmoil. Very little news shows the goodness and kindness of people. 

Earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, and the COVID-19 virus are covered from morning 'til night. Every time I turn on my television or go online there it is! Disaster and horrific events are in banner headlines with a good mix of celebrity life and misbehavior. Half naked and almost completely naked people are splashed across social media platforms and screens disguised as commercials and advertisements. 

God has his own ways. 
He moves in ways that my finite mind cannot grasp. The Creator of All is infinite. He loves you and I.  We can rely on Him. There are plenty of miracles happening in the world if we will just look for them. 

Remember, Father God works in ways that are not our ways. Turn to Him and let His strength empower you today. 

Psalm 59:7-8
See what they spew from their mouths— the words from their lips are sharp as swords,
and they think, “Who can hear us?”
But you laugh at them, Lord; you scoff at all those nations.

Psalm 59:12
For the sins of their mouths, for the words of their lips, let them be caught in their pride. For the curses and lies they utter, You are my strength, I sing praise to you; you, God, are my fortress, my God on whom I can rely.

Psalm 59:16-17
But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.

Isaiah 55:8
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB