Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Thursday, April 9, 2020

A Motorcycle Ride Lifted Our Spirits!

The hubby and I took a motorcycle ride Tuesday. 
Bill asked me if I could plan a route that would keep us in the rural areas. I did just that. 

My spirits lifted as we rode through the twisting turns of Highway 42 that took us through valleys and along ridge tops. One word kept coming to my mind, GREEN - emerald green grass, yellow-green tree buds, and every other shade of green. Then there is the purple-red beauty of flowering redbud trees that flourish in the rocky soil that flanks our roadways. I found myself wanting to be able to take pictures with my eyes that I could download later of particularly beautiful sights - the section of road on Highway 17 where the oaks tried to meet overhead and blooming redbud trees lined the roadside; the coyote that dashed across the road: the scenic view that greeted our eyes as we topped a ridge and saw gently rounded, green hilltops stretching out for miles. 

God sure knew what he was doing when he created this world! 
Not once did I think about COVID-19 as Bill and I followed each other through the rural, scenic beauty that announced spring has arrived. It was a much needed mental health day that focused our attention on God the Creator. When we returned home, we both were relaxed and smiling. 

Thank you, Lord, for giving us a day like this! 

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. Ephesians 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB