Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Monday, April 20, 2020

Let the Light Shine Out of Darkness

The Lord spoke these words to my heart this morning. 
You are mine now and forever. Be a light casting back darkness. Do not worry. Do not doubt. You are mine and I am yours. I will shine through you, a dayspring from on high.
I don't know about you, but I have been in need of some reassurance from my Heavenly Father.

It is so difficult to let my light shine and not worry when I see all the pictures from around the world concerning the COVID-19 virus, healthcare shortages and of all things, toilet paper shortages!

Who would have ever thought you'd have to stand in line to buy one 12 pack of toilet paper?

Think we will see a TP black market? lol I love seeing the posts on social media when a friend finds toilet paper. Humor and knowing that I belong to Jesus now and forever keeps me from worrying. I'm going to let the sunlight of the Son shine through me and keep the dark thoughts out of my head!

Here is some scripture to help you out:

John 17:6-10
6 “I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word. 7 Now they know that everything you have given me comes from you. 8 For I gave them the words you gave me and they accepted  them. They knew with certainty that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me. 9 I pray for them. I am not praying for the world, but for those you have given me, for they are yours. 10 All I have is yours, and all you have is mine. And glory has come to me through them.

Luke 11:36
Therefore, if your whole body is full of light, and no part of it dark, it will be just as full of light as when a lamp shines its light on you.”

Matthew 6:34
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

James 1:6
But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.

2 Corinthians 4:6
For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of God’s glory displayed in the face of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB