Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Verse of the Week - Galatians 2:9

God had a plan for each of the disciples. 
Paul and Barnabus were to go to the Gentiles to preach Jesus' message and the other disciples were preaching to the Hebrew people. 
God has a plan for me today.
Today, I am reaching out to my sisters-in-faith and encouraging them to pray and listen for the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Jesus promised this wise counselor would come so that we would not be orphans. Amen? Part of God's plan for me is to help my sisters stand firm in their faith. I know this.
Additionally, I am called to write.
I don't know why, but I am being obedient. I may not be the greatest writer of all time, but I am being obedient. My writing is based on my faith and how I arrived at this point in my faith journey. Anytime I don't write for a week or two, the Holy Spirit calls me back to it. Yes, I feel discouraged at times, but my husband reminds me that what I am doing isn't about reaching masses of people. I am writing to be obedient to God. Hopefully, what I write will help someone but the point is----I am being obedient when I can't see a reward for my commitment. I am being obedient when I don't understand the plan. 
John 14:16-18
16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. 18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. 
Psalm 27:14
 14 Wait for the LORD; Be strong and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB