Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Seek God and God will Speak

Psalm 8:1-4
1 O LORD, our Lord, how excellent is your name in all the earth! who have set your glory above the heavens.
2 Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings have you ordained strength because of your enemies, that you might still the enemy and the avenger.
3 When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have ordained;
4 What is man, that you are mindful of him? and the son of man, that you visit him?
  • Lord I find you in the sunrise, the sunset, and the passing clouds in the sky.
  • You give your strength to the weakest. I have your strength to still those who stand before me and have ill will.
  • Lord, I find you in all of your creations, from the tiniest flower to the expanse of the night sky full of fireworks.
  • I am so small, yet you are mindful of me. You visit the son of man. You are infinite, yet you pay attention to the smallest of your creations. 
Psalm 19:1-2
1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows his handiwork.
2 Day to day utters speech, and night to night shows knowledge.
  • God will speak to me day and night, through his handiwork that is all around me. The heavens themselves show me the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 6:19
20 For you are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
  • God owns me because Jesus paid the price on the cross. I will live in a manner which will glorify God in my body and my spirit. All of me belongs to God.
Jeremiah 29:13
13 And you shall seek me, and find me, when you shall search for me with all your heart.

  • I have found the Lord because I sought him with all my heart. 
  • Thank-you Lord for speaking to me through your people, creations, the Holy Bible and through the Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB