Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Sunday, May 22, 2016

Verse of the Week - Hebrews 8:1 - May 22, 2016


  • Jesus is high priest for every Christian. He is my high priest. He is your high priest. 
  • Jesus is the son of God - Ben Elohim
  • Jesus who was once a man and is now set on the right hand of God the father - Elohim HaAvwa
  • Jesus' death on a cross, as a man, served as a sin sacrifice for all generations - past, present, and future
  • Jesus intercedes for each and every Christian with God, the living God - Elohim Chayim
  • My God is alive and living! He doesn't reside in a statue, or a building. 
  • My God resides with me as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. 
  • At His right hand resides my high priest, Jesus Christ.
  • Jesus loves me and is with me and is for me. 

Thank-you Elohim Chayim - the living God,  
for having a plan to reconcile all of your children to yourself.
Thank-you Ben Elohim - Son of God, 
 for being obedient and providing me with redemption by paying the ultimate price, loss of your earthly life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB