Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Sunday, May 15, 2016

Psalm of the Week - 73:25 AKJV- May 15, 2016

Photo by Sherry King    Photo Editing by Sallee Bonham
About God
  • He, and none but he, who made the soul, can make it happy.            Benson Commentary
  • He must have our heart, our whole heart, and no creature in earth or heaven must be permitted to share with him.                                                                               Benson Commentary
  • All who commit themselves to God, shall be guided with the counsel both of his word and of his Spirit, the best counsellors here.                                                  Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary
  • I feel my need of him; and I must and do find my supreme happiness in him.  Barnes' Notes on the Bible
  • There is no other person nor thing in the world from which I can seek or hope for happiness, or which I am willing to accept as my portion. Let sinners have an earthly prosperity, I am satisfied with you, and with your favour.                                                          Matthew Poole's Commentary
All of the quotes come from the commentaries found at biblehub.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB